APRadio podcast 22-11-2018

Harry opens with a song- “True Blue Australia Mate” – who sang this is unknown but  you need to hear it. Harry and Mike Holt present their weekly “OZ CHAT” program, this week revealing a new political party has stolen Mike’s website name Advance Australia and he is enjoying the fall out that has produced. plus more …………

18 Responses to APRadio podcast 22-11-2018

1. Den Sunnyset says:

Excellent

2. Richard Woolley says:

Your not doing a bad job of not giving them publicity?

3. Keith Hammond says:

Hi There,
    We know we’re being screwed and many of us want change.
    A couple of points:
    1. How do make sure we’re on your data base to receive the “My Will ” info when it s ready?
    2) I live in a retirement village and will be only to pleased to personally share among some residents
    3) Climate. This is a bigger issue than what most of us understand. May I suggest that you watch a You Tube by Dane Wigington on Geoengineeringwatch.org who made a presentation on 17th November
    4. I received the book by Dick Yardley, Thanks

• admin says:

Thanks for the comments Keith glad you received the book and keep an eye out for the link to My Will when it is ready …. Harry

• admin says:

Keith, members will be the first to receive their My Will letters. You can register here…it’s free to join.
      I know there are many problems that need to be solved, even the “climate”…which in reality is geoengineering, as you point out. But most problems we face can only be solved after we fix the broken political system. Then we will initiate a series of carefully considered Referendums for people to vote on…using their mobile voting app of course.

Cheers!
      Mike

4. Barry de Hass says:

Where will find the letter?
    So far so good .
    What do we, the people need to do.?
    Oh, a Victorian here who cannot understand Victorians.

5. Kim says:

Love that song at the beginning.
    Thanks for your podcast.

• admin says:

It’s good to see so many people emailing us asking where they can get the My Will letters….but as I mentioned on the show, we are still writing the text of the letter in consultation with Common Law experts. It may be 2 or 3 weeks before we are sure we have the wording right. Everyone who wants to get one immediately they are ready can register as a member of the REAL Advance Australia. Members will be the first to get the letters:

• admin says:

It is a little gem Kim thanks for the comments … Harry

6. Pat says:

The only wilderness I see is between a
    Greenies ears’!!!

7. Lori-Ina says:

Loved the song. We need a Trump to clean out our ‘deep state’. Please send me a My Will Letter. I believe that the fires in US – are being started by DEW (Direct Energy Weapons). Yes the undergrowth is a serious problem. But when the houses all burn and the trees are still standing these are not normal bush fires. God Bless.

8. Pete says:

Love your work guys, it’s really important to get the truth out there